The Benefits of Contract Catering
Contracting your catering to Just Perfect Catering is definitely a huge decision to make, and more so a decision which is extremely important. But, we think it's the right decision to make.
Take a look at why we believe in our contract catering service:
• We provide a well created and controlled catering policy.
• We hold the risk and responsibility for your catering success.
• Inspiration and ideas will be driven by us and our qualified team, ensuring we tailor everything to your needs.
• We are accountable for catering costs, reporting at the
detail level that suits you.
You can focus on your
• Just Perfect Catering will focus on the catering so you are able to
focus on your business.
• Just Perfect Catering employ a number of trained staff in a number of fields from design to food hygiene and innovation.
• As specialist contract caterers, we can react to any situation.
• The strength of Just Perfect Catering's team means we not only run the catering service at your site, we can also organise and cater for special events.
A Team that's managed by specialists
• We have the ability to recruit skilled people from our
existing enthusiastic team and large network of sites.
We comply with legislation
• Our team consist of trained Health
and Safety team members who are able to complete full risk assessments.
• We deliver an in-depth Health and Safety and Food Safety
training programme for all catering staff.
• We consistently partake in quality audits across our sites, to make sure that we are at the top of our game.
• ISO 9001 : 2015 and 14001 : 2015 compliant
5 key areas that we support your business
Great food, eaten in great surroundings, can make a huge
difference to your business. It’s our job to help you make
the most of this, in five ways...
1. Attracting the best people
Today’s employees expect more from their workplace, and
the food you provide is a crucial part of that – especially as
many people now care more about what they eat. We can
help you enhance your ‘employer brand’ by creating a food
and drink offer that sets you apart from other companies.
You’ll have a happier, healthier, more engaged workforce,
and find it easier to recruit and retain the most talented
2. Improving productivity
Well-fed employees are more productive. In 2013, the
Journal of Occupational & Environmental Medicine argued
that employees who eat well are 25% more likely to
perform better. And, of course, if there’s an appealing
restaurant or café in the workplace, they will stay on site.
More importantly, taking lunch and coffee breaks with
colleagues encourages interaction. People talk more freely,
information flows more easily, and your business benefits.
3. Enhancing your reputation with customers
When customers and other guests visit you, you want
them to enjoy the experience and be impressed by your
workplace. An appealing, well-run café, restaurant or
executive dining facility, serving great food, says a lot
about your business. We can ensure your food, drink and
hospitality reflect your brand style and values, and uphold
4. Providing return on investment
Every square foot of your business premises is highly
valuable, and the space you dedicate to catering and
hospitality has to work hard for you. We ensure these
facilities work efficiently and cost-effectively, making best
use of your resources. Also, choosing us to manage your
food and drink services leaves you and your team free
to focus on running all the other vital aspects of your
You want your business to have a positive impact on the
environment and your community – and your customers,
staff and shareholders want to know about it. We can
boost your reputation as a responsible organisation through
our strong track record in sustainability.